My media consumption

 Newspapers

Which daily newspapers (if any) do you read?
  • What sections of newspapers do you turn to first, and why?
            I don't read newspapers
  • What sections do you never read, and why?
  • What kinds of stories do you usually read and why?
           I usually see celebrity news on the front of the newspaper or some major event that has
           happened recently
  • Do you, or someone else, buy the newspaper you read?
          my grandparents read the newspaper
  • Do you look at the online versions of any newspapers? Which newspapers? Why do you visit their website and not others?

Magazines
  • What magazines (if any) do you buy regularly?  Why/why not?
          I don't buy or read magazines because they don't really interest me or something that i would 
          like to read.
  • What sections of the magazines do you read and not read, and why?

Television
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching television?
          I approximately spend 20 hours a week watching television
  • What device do you use to watch television?
          I usually use my television to watch TV
  • What times of day do you usually watch television?
          I usually watch TV at night or in the evening
  • What programmes do you like best and why?
          I like documentaries based on real life stories and action shows as i like to be entertained 
  • Do you watch alone or with others? If you watch with others, who decides what you will watch?
          I mostly watch TV by myself but sometimes I watch TV shows with my mum
  • Do you watch 'live' TV or on-demand/catch-up? Do you use any other devices to watch TV (such as laptop or tablet?)
       No i don't watch live TV and i use other devices like my phone and my iPad to watch TV shows 

Radio
  • Do you listen to the radio?
  • only when I'm in the car
  • If yes, what stations do you like best and why?
  • I like listening to kiss or talk sport
  • Do you listen to podcasts?
  • only sometimes
  • If yes, what podcasts have you listened to recently?
  • I normally listen to a sports podcast and I enjoy sports  
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you spend listening to podcasts or radio?
  • I probably spend 4-5 hours 
  • What times of the day do you usually listen to podcasts or radio?
       I usually listen to radio when i'm in the car and podcasts when i'm travelling
  • What other activities (if any) do you do whilst listening?
  • Does anyone else in your house listen to the radio or podcasts? If so, when do they listen?
         My dad listens to the radio when he is driving and listen to podcasts when he goes to sleep

Film
  • What films have you seen in the cinema in the last month?
  • I watched spider-man, the odyssey, and insidious in the cinemas recently 
  • What films have you seen in other places – for example, through Netflix, Amazon Prime, satellite/cable film channels (free or otherwise) or streaming?
         I like watching star wars film on disney+
  • Who else watched the films with you?
        i watched the film in the cinemas with my friends 
  • Who decided what films to watch?
        I decide what films to watch because i watch the most movies
  • What devices do you typically use to watch films: TV, laptop, tablet, phone etc.?
        I mainly use my TV to watch films but i usually go to the cinema instead

Online
  • How often do you access the internet?
         I access the internet everyday
  • Where do you access the internet? At home, at school, commuting etc.
         I access the internet everywhere I go.
  • What are the main sites that you access?
         i mainly use you tube and tiktok and then google
  • What are the main reasons for accessing these sites – for example, for information, to make purchases, communicate with friends or for entertainment?
        for entertainment talk to friends and to do my homework 
  • What other activities (if any) do you do whilst accessing the internet?
        I like to shop for new clothes on the internet
  • What different devices do you use to access the internet? What is your primary device for accessing the internet?
       I mainly use my phone as my primary device to use the internet. 
  • What social networks do you use regularly (e.g. Twitter, Instagram)? Why do you belong to these networks in particular?
       i use tiktok, Instagram YouTube snapchat and i belong in these because of my age group mostly i would say

Final section: reflection
  • How can you develop the amount and variety of media you consume?
         limit the amount of time u use to consume media and develop it by trying to consume different types of media
  • What will you change in your media consumption habits this year as a result of studying A Level Media?
i will try and consume many different types of medias as it will help me with my a-level media work
  • List three sources of media (websites/newspapers/apps/TV programmes etc.) that you will start to access this year that you haven't engaged with previously.
        articles online   news app on my phone   TV documentaries 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Film Poster Analysis